Anna's Adoption

We adopted our daughter in August 2005. Take a peek at the process!

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Medical stuff

I was surprised to get such a nice vaccine record for Anna. There is one other page that I did not scan that listed her Mumps, Measles, and DPT. We had her titres checked when we got home to check her immune levels. I was hoping this would save her an extra stick. It actually would have caused more because they would have to recheck the levels after additional vaccines to make sure they go up to the new appropriate levels.



Awful picture of me, but this was taken after we had been home for about 8 hours after 30 hours of traveling. I made an appointment for us before we left for China. The apt was for the day we got home, and I'm so thankful we had this! Anna developed a rash on the flight home called impetigo. Not a big deal but very contagious. With two other kids running around I was glad to get it treated as soon as possible! Anna had a bunch of blood drawn to check for everything under the sun. The only issue she had was low iron so she took a supplement for four weeks. Besides this she had a clean bill of health and was 40% for weight and 50% for height on US charts!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thanks for visiting my blog!!

     
  • At 7:11 PM, Blogger Joannah said…

    Thanks for visiting my blog. Your daughter is such a cutie!

     
  • At 4:12 AM, Blogger janetlynn said…

    I have really enjoyed reading your blog and the much needed advice and information. Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl. I'm the one with the azaleas!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home